- What’s Tsegball?
TsegBall (pronounced seg-ball) is a new exciting coed team game that emphasizes cooperative play, designed for use in schools, recreation and fitness centers, rehabilitation clinics and even the military.How do i play Tsegball?
Each team of 12 has two corner-located goals to defend. Players can not move when in possession of the unique “fat disk” soft-fill TsegBall, so passing and constant movement are keys to success.
The rules of Tsegball are designed to keep it moving fast and keep it fair. Though players can move anywhere without the ball, that freedom ends when they take possession. From the point of the catch, they are restricted to a single step, a one-foot basketball-like pivot and 3 seconds of possession.
Contact is never allowed and no player, including the goalie, can’t jump. Moving the ball down-court and into scoring position requires quick passes and constant motion.How old do you have to be to play Tsegball?
At least 5 years old to play Tsegball.How old do you have to be to play Tsegball?
At least 5 years old to play Tsegball.How many goal posts do I need to play the game?
To fully enjoy the game, we recommend 4 (four) Goal Posts to be placed in each corner to create a square or rectangle; however, you are still able to play with only 2 Goal Posts on opposite corners.Do I get the same fun experience by using only 2 goal posts?
Yes you will still be able to enjoy the game; however, the strategy part of the game is diminished by 30%.What do I wear when I play Tsegball?
Tsegball is an interactive sport. We recommend playing in sportswear, gym clothes, or athletic wear.How do I assemble the game in order to play?
For instructions on how to assemble Tsegball please click here.Where can I find instructions on how to play Tsegball?
All instructions on how to play Tsegball is available on Tsegball.com. Click here to be directed to the instructional page.Do you have any videos of people playing Tsegball?
You can watch videos of people playing Tsegball here:
- Where else can I buy Tsegball?
At this time you can only purchase the authentic Tsegball game on our website by visiting our online store: www.Tsegball.comWhat do I receive when I purchase Tsegball?
There are 2 options to purchase:
A. PACKAGE: 1 Tsegball, 4 Goal Posts and 4 Nets
B. Individual TsegballsCan a Tsegball representative come out to my school or program to demonstrate the game to the players?
You can find the Demo videos on our website on how to play Tsegball. If you are located 100 miles within Zone 1 (DC,MD,VA) we will send a representative to demonstrate the game. If you are located outside 100 miles of Zone 1, we would need travel accommodations in order to come out to you and demonstrate the game. Please contact our customer service for more information.
- Is there a warranty/exchange policy?
– All Tsegball Goal Posts have a 1 year warranty, however restrictions do apply. If a goal post is broken or cracked due to: jumping on goal, dunking on goal, seating on goal, etc. we reserve the right to void any warranties.
– All Tsegball “balls” have a 6 month warranty, however restrictions do apply. There can not be any water damage, no signs of sharp cuts, and no signs of pealing of the balls.What if there are missing parts or accessories?
If you received an order that is missing an item or parts, you can initiate a replacement from Tsegball.com by submitting a support ticket.
- How do you ship Tsegball?
Packages are shipped via FedEx.
Individual Tsegballs are shipped via USPS.How long does it take to receive my shipment?
Please allow 3-4 business days to receive your shipment of Tsegball packages and/or balls.Do you ship internationally?
Tsegball currently ships all over the world. For more information please contact our customer service.
- Is there a refund policy?
Tsegball goal posts and balls are tested, examined, and packaged to avoid any issues from shipping. We make sure everything has been inspected for defaults before sending out Tsegball to our customers. If you would like to return an item, it must be returned UNUSED and UNALTERED within 7 days with no physical damage. Please place in original packaging. You must return the item(s) in the same condition as it was received in order to receive your refund. There will be a 10% restocking fee deducted from your refund. A refund will be issued within 60 days of original purchase date. If your return is not a result of an Tsegball error, we will not refund the original shipping fees.Can I get a full refund if the product is defected?
Yes. We strive to keep our customers happy. If for any reason your product is defected you have 15 days in accordance with PayPal regulations to request a refund. A refund will be issued within 60 days of original purchase date. Just shoot us an email or submit a support ticket with your order # to request a refund. Any images of the defected item(s) should be attached to your support ticket.Return Shipping Costs
If you return an item using a prepaid method (dropoff or pickup) from the Online Returns Center, and the reason for return is not a result of a Tsegball error, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund (10%) unless your item qualifies for a free return. If you choose to ship the item on your own, you will be responsible for paying the carrier at the time you ship your return. If the return is the result of an TsegBall error, we will refund return shipping costs up to a maximum amount. Return shipping fees will be communicated on the Returns Center when you are choosing the shipping method for your return.
- No minimum purchase is required to receive Free Returns.
- Free Returns is available to delivery addresses in the 50 states of the United States only, including Alaska and Hawaii. Free Returns is available to APO/FPO addresses when using a United States zip code only. Additional geographic shipping restrictions may apply to particular products.
- All product packaging and certificates of authenticity must be returned with the product. Any product(s) returned without original documentation will be rejected. Any product(s) that have been resized, damaged or otherwise altered after delivery will not be accepted for return.
- Eligible product(s) must be returned using a trackable shipping method. Please provide the tracking number in your email and/or support ticket.
- Tsegball will process your return and issue a full refund with no deduction for return shipping after receiving your return of the eligible product(s).
- Support/Contact Center
In order to streamline support requests and better serve you, we utilize a support ticket system. Every support request is assigned a unique ticket number which you can use to track the progress and responses online. For your reference we provide complete archives and history of all your support requests. A valid email address is required to submit a ticket. Click here.